Saturday, October 11, 2008

Asian Rob writes BROG


"Yes, I can speak English!"

A blog in English huh?  Well, it might be a surprise to some of you (or perhaps only to the Gazillionaire, but he still probably won't understand this), but I can write AND speak English.  Always have been able to.  It's frustrating that the Gaz never gets this, but hey, he (barely) pays me to play the drums, so what do I care?  His ignorance aside, I'm having a great time with my pals in Fish Circus.  Penny keeps trying to be my friend, which is cool I guess.  Her childlike innocence is amusing.  Shahen is fun to hang with, though it's sometimes hard to understand what he says with his accent.  Dan, well, he's the man.  And John Michael Richardson, he's just damn crazy!  As you could imagine, we get ourselves into some shenanigans here!  

We're more than half done with the New York run and I'm sad and surprised to say that I'll miss the Gazillionaire when we're done.  Although it will probably be too soon before I see him again.  

Love and rice,
(Asian) 
Rob

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah asian Rob! So simple yet so complex!

Steve Shapiro